It’s so hard for me to get organized. I’ve always been the messy desk girl.
I’ve hired Meghan Dicklin from Magnetize Projects to help me get my life in order at 54.
This is part one!
“If I can get it together, anyone can get it together” – Lisa
We’re going to meet over the course of a few months.
Start with a questionnaire, which Lisa stumbled through – “Forms freak me out!!” – Lisa
Why you’re in business? Who you’re serving? What you’re passionate about? Where do you want to go?
Meghan is going to help me with my two businesses. “I’m a bit of a unicorn”-Lisa
“How do we make sure the important things get done” – Meghan
“#squirrelsyndrome – We all fall victim to that” – Meghan
“I’m not going to ignore getting my nut.” Lisa
Meghan uses Asana as a business hub. Lisa has used this before but fell off the wagon without proper guidance.
“This all sounds really great and freaks me out a bit” – Lisa
Business growth / standard operational tasks
weekly operations – what needs to happen
what time is left?
how much time do we have left after standard operational tasks to give to growth?
“OMG I have to go do this now!” – Lisa
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
2. In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
2. In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “marriage is funny”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!