I kind of feel naked with a bloated belly in this episode.
I was so lost in my own negativity spiral when I recorded this episode.
Then I found Zofie and Relax Me Happy and my perspective has really shifted. Maybe I was not ready or maybe I did not have the right teacher.
I know it sounds simple, but since then I have been so focused on ye old proverbial phrase “glass half full”.
Anyhow, this is a very honest interview with Karly Nimmo, who so lovable, honest and smart and makes you feel like her instant best friend.
I feel like she and I are spiritual soul sister and we both also have voice over careers!
I dream of having a podcast with Karly! And going on retreats with her in Thailand. Or maybe Karly and I meet in Thailand every 6 months and record 20 episodes at a time! Dreamy!
Meet Karly Nimmo! You will love her!
- We are often looking for that place when we are free of struggle…that fairy tale place.
- We’re just where we need to be at any given moment.
- Leaning in means allowing and trusting instead of resisting.
- The judgement of others doesn’t matter.
- People are generally uncomfortable with other’s pain. They want us not to feel that pain, because it makes them feel uncomfortable.
- We are already the person we are meant to be, we are just not seeing it because we are over complicating it.
- Thinking about dying makes shit very real.
- It’s all about choices, and taking responsibility for ourselves. Be okay with it, own it.
- The world is just the mirror to what is going on inside. Judgement is always about us.
- When you strip away all the other voices and other people’s stories about you, you get to the real you.
- The love we crave is there ALL THE TIME.
- Your version of success can only be defined by YOU
- You can’t be all things to all people. You can only be you.
Every once in a while you find someone you know you have to be friends with and for me that's Nick. He is kind, tough, romantic, evolved and super real and cool. And this is why I love Nick, in Nick's words, "I’m a dude, with a wife, five kids an online...read more
2017 you brought me to my knees more than once. We fought and struggled but I am still here mother fucker. I will not make friends with you! I will let you go with kindness, tears, and anger. Don’t come knocking. I deleted you and blocked you. We will not...read more
Michelle is one of those cool people who is unapologetically herself.... created her life the way she wants it & walks her talk. Growing up witches were either Bewitched or the Wicked Witch of the West, not the cool chick your friends with. That's why I dig...read more
Since my divorce, over 15 years ago I have been on a quest for happiness and enlightenment. Books, podcasts, audio tapes, audiobooks, mantras, yoga, prayer, meditation, therapy, retreats, seminars, grateful apps, A Course of Miracles (I've done the first two weeks a...read more
I have Michelle Pante & Reena Lazar on this episode from the glorious inspiring Willow EOL. They help us look at the things that may be scary but important to grasp because ultimately, looking at the end of our lives can inspire us to live fully right now....read more
When I first saw JP Sears I fell in love with him, laughed my ass off and then I thought... WAIT! Woah, Nellie! Spiritual comedy is my bag! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then I...read more
Here’s the Poo Poo Platter
I have all kinds of ways of sharing my stories, audio, video, words and on my podcast. Below are some shortcuts. That’s me ↓
Honesty Lisa has a relationship with Amazon & Audible
Click on the banners below anytime you need to make an Amazon purchase.
A small percentage of your purchase will support HL (no extra cost to you).