Teaching Kundalini yoga for 17 years
Use the coupon code for below- SOCIALMEDIA
Kundulini yoga is the yoga of awareness
Clearing out all the things that you are not and coming into the truth of who you really are
Joshua Tree Music Festival: http://www.joshuatreemusicfestival.com/
works on glands, organs, and nervous system
Dance Movement Therapist
Hatha Yoga works on the musculo-skeletal system
Biography of a Yogi: https://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Yogi-P-Yogananda/dp/8120725247
40,000 years old or ???
sat/nam Truth is my name
Kundalini yoga was reserved for the upper class
Starting teaching yoga without a certification
Yogi Bhajan: http://www.yogibhajan.org/main/
Healed her in a very deep level
$30 a class paid to yoga teachers. Teaching 17 classes a week to make ends meet.
Teaches Hatha Yoga to get people into her Kundalini classes
Be your authentic self
Be You…Be You…
Kundalini helps you figure out and bring you back to your authentic self
There are stages of spiritual development…the first is the stage of the novice
Your resistance to the gong is the resistance to you
God is inside you
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
2. In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
2. In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “marriage is funny”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!