The Honestly Lisa Podcast is a weekly docu-cast about life, love and the pursuit of being silly now.
It’s an ever-evolving podcast,
the first 25 episodes are Men Are People Too, I interviewed lots of men about women.
then I started posting Love Bites which are re-creations of my actual conversations from my Love Life. All the men are played by Robbie Rist.
and now the Honestly Lisa Podcast are interviews with anyone that can help me figure what i should be doing with my life. I talk to everyone from old boyfriends, lovers, family members, yogis, guru’s writers comedians, rabbi’s… you name and I will talk to them in search of me.
You can also listen to Honestly Lisa at RIGHT HERE.
hit the menu button to listen to more,,,
Most Recent Honestly Lisa Docu-cast:
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
2. In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
2. In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!
This week I have Jessica Gottlieb & Stefanie Pollard. I met them on Instagram. I followed them for a while and then realized we had all the same haunts. They shop with what appears to be no guilt and I wanted some of that Koolaid. I have talked about my shopping...read more
Valinda Cochella https://www.facebook.com/SouthBayYoginis/ https://www.yogaalliance.org/TeacherPublicProfile/tid/42143 Teaching Kundalini yoga for 17 years Use the coupon code for below- SOCIALMEDIA Valinda 5-day Cours for Stress Relief Valinda's Vimeo Channel...read more
So, one afternoon I stopped by to check on him, he was sitting in the kitchen eating a tuna sandwich… completely naked with the neighbor lady Mrs. Martin, also naked, drinking tea out of my mother’s favorite teacup.
I stopped cold when I saw them; too far in the kitchen to back out they saw me. I quickly averted my eyes as to not see my father BRAVADO lying on the chair to Mrs. Martin, who’s seventy-something landing strip stared at me like an old Billy goat who was sticking his tongue out.read more