The Honestly Lisa Podcast is a weekly docu-cast about life, love and the pursuit of being silly now.
It’s an ever-evolving podcast,
the first 25 episodes are Men Are People Too, I interviewed lots of men about women.
then I started posting Love Bites which are re-creations of my actual conversations from my Love Life. All the men are played by Robbie Rist.
and now the Honestly Lisa Podcast are interviews with anyone that can help me figure what i should be doing with my life. I talk to everyone from old boyfriends, lovers, family members, yogis, guru’s writers comedians, rabbi’s… you name and I will talk to them in search of me.
You can also listen to Honestly Lisa at RIGHT HERE.
hit the menu button to listen to more,,,
Most Recent Honestly Lisa Docu-cast:
Sleeping together after fifty is a riot! Honestly, between getting up to pee 3 times each. We try to go right after each other to lessen the parade in hopes of getting actual sleep. Yep, it's a pee pee parade. Then there's free floating anxiety, heart palpitation,...
It's so hard for me to get organized. I've always been the messy desk girl. I've hired Meghan Dicklin from Magnetize Projects to help me get my life in order at 54. This is part one! "If I can get it together, anyone can get it together" - Lisa We're going to...
Lisa Orkin's Love Bites: TV Talking How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast. From your computer: 1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.) 2. In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”. 3. Click on our...
Hannah Dixon - Digital Nomad (Links coming soon!) She's currently in Hanoi, although based out of Bangkok. Sardinia, Sicily, Budapest... I want to live your life" - Lisa I think the pros outweigh the cons for sure." - Hannah The digital nomad community...
Love Bites are bite-sized romantic comedies based on actual conversations from my love life... to help you feel better about your life. Listen in. #honestlylisa How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast. From your computer: 1. Open the iTunes software on your...
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
2. In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
2. In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “marriage is funny”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!