The Honestly Lisa Podcast is a weekly docu-cast about life, love and the pursuit of being silly now.
Please subscribe to the Honestly Lisa Podcast through iTunes.
Leave a love note on iTunes if you are digging what you hear.
It’s an ever-evolving podcast,
the first 25 episodes are Men Are People Too, I interviewed lots of men about women.
then I started posting Love Bites which are re-creations of my actual conversations from my Love Life. All the men are played by Robbie Rist.
and now the Honestly Lisa Podcast are interviews with anyone that can help me figure what i should be doing with my life. I talk to everyone from old boyfriends, lovers, family members, yogis, guru’s writers comedians, rabbi’s… you name and I will talk to them in search of me.
You can also listen to Honestly Lisa at RIGHT HERE.
hit the menu button to listen to more,,,
Most Recent Honestly Lisa Docu-cast:
Since my divorce, over 15 years ago I have been on a quest for happiness and enlightenment. Books, podcasts, audio tapes, audiobooks, mantras, yoga, prayer, meditation, therapy, retreats, seminars, grateful apps, A Course of Miracles (I've done the first two weeks a...read more
I have Michelle Pante & Reena Lazar on this episode from the glorious inspiring Willow EOL. They help us look at the things that may be scary but important to grasp because ultimately, looking at the end of our lives can inspire us to live fully right now. Honestly,...read more
When I first saw JP Sears I fell in love with him, laughed my ass off and then I thought... WAIT! Woah, Nellie! Spiritual comedy is my bag! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then I...read more
I have the thoughtful, smart, talented Kelly Carlin in the studio today! We have a ton in common, both tendered & raised by professionally funny men. Chickenman & The Hippy Dippy Weatherman I am not sure I have discussed the fact my dad was Chickeman. He was local...read more
Do you waste time? Do you get lost in all the stuff you need to get done? I do! I do! That is why I am getting help form productivity expert Ellen Goodwin. I'm a time waster and sup disorganized. I try! I do! Honestly, I was the kid with the perpetually messy desk in...read more
What is numerology? Is there a rhyme to the science. Shelly Winter's told me I should change my name to Ollie Orkin. Would my life be different? Would I have 4 kid,s a great career and George as my husband? Or would I be an accountant living in Pheonix? And honestly...read more
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
2. In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
2. In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “Honestly Lisa”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!