Since my divorce, over 15 years ago I have been on a quest for happiness and enlightenment.
Books, podcasts, audio tapes, audiobooks, mantras, yoga, prayer, meditation, therapy, retreats, seminars, grateful apps, A Course of Miracles (I’ve done the first two weeks a half dozen times), a cord cutter (don’t ask), a shaman, many Super Souls Sundays and list could go on! I was chasing it away! Get rid of those negative thoughts! Do it right now! Do it!
And then I met Zofie, practical, real and so funny, she gives a relaxed easy approach to letting go of those negative thoughts and finding your own happy place. I use her mediations on a daily basis these days. And they are knocking the shit out of my ancient stories about myself and life and I am seeing the forest through the trees. She has one on her website you can get for free!
So, meet Zofie Lloyd-Kucia… this is her first time but won’t be her last on Honestly Lisa. And FYI, in the not too distant future, we are going to do about three sessions ala Katy Perry style for you all to hear.
- It’s all about using relaxation to find happiness or success.
- Live without love, laughter, and fun doesn’t make sense.
- Living with Faith and Trust helps things work out.
- Our thoughts really matter.
- You don’t need to make yourself happy. You just need to stop fucking things up.
- It’s not about what you do, but how you feel.
- Life is a big mirror. When you shift how you feel, your life will reflect that.
- You are born on this earth to have fun, so get on with it!
- The less we judge, the freer we are. Life feels easier when we just state things factually.
- Goodness is flowing to us all. The questions is how much will you allow?
- Be mindful of where your focus is.
- Don’t say I’m afraid, say I’m excited! It’s the same in your body.
- Take the pressure off. Seeking your happiness should be stressful. Ever.
- Visit Zofie’s site Relax Me Happy
- Check out John Cleese’s talk on Creativity
- Check out Lisa’s Be Silly Now Course
- Check out Honestly Lisa’s other Podcasts
- Check out Zofie on Instagram
- The Snow App
This episode was also supported by Amazon.
Click on this link Amazon any time you need to make an Amazon purchase. A small percentage of your purchase will support the show (no extra cost to you).
Every once in a while you find someone you know you have to be friends with and for me that's Nick. He is kind, tough, romantic, evolved and super real and cool. And this is why I love Nick, in Nick's words, "I’m a dude, with a wife, five kids an online...read more
2017 you brought me to my knees more than once. We fought and struggled but I am still here mother fucker. I will not make friends with you! I will let you go with kindness, tears, and anger. Don’t come knocking. I deleted you and blocked you. We will not...read more
Michelle is one of those cool people who is unapologetically herself.... created her life the way she wants it & walks her talk. Growing up witches were either Bewitched or the Wicked Witch of the West, not the cool chick your friends with. That's why I dig...read more
I kind of feel naked with a bloated belly in this episode. I was so lost in my own negativity spiral when I recorded this episode. Then I found Zofie and Relax Me Happy and my perspective has really shifted. Maybe I was not ready or maybe I did not have the right...read more
I have Michelle Pante & Reena Lazar on this episode from the glorious inspiring Willow EOL. They help us look at the things that may be scary but important to grasp because ultimately, looking at the end of our lives can inspire us to live fully right now....read more
When I first saw JP Sears I fell in love with him, laughed my ass off and then I thought... WAIT! Woah, Nellie! Spiritual comedy is my bag! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then I...read more
Here’s the Poo Poo Platter
I have all kinds of ways of sharing my stories, audio, video, words and on my podcast. Below are some shortcuts. That’s me ↓
Honesty Lisa has a relationship with Amazon & Audible
Click on the banners below anytime you need to make an Amazon purchase.
A small percentage of your purchase will support HL (no extra cost to you).