Since my divorce, over 15 years ago I have been on a quest for happiness and enlightenment.
Books, podcasts, audio tapes, audiobooks, mantras, yoga, prayer, meditation, therapy, retreats, seminars, grateful apps, A Course of Miracles (I’ve done the first two weeks a half dozen times), a cord cutter (don’t ask), a shaman, many Super Souls Sundays and list could go on! I was chasing it away! Get rid of those negative thoughts! Do it right now! Do it!
And then I met Zofie, practical, real and so funny, she gives a relaxed easy approach to letting go of those negative thoughts and finding your own happy place. I use her mediations on a daily basis these days. And they are knocking the shit out of my ancient stories about myself and life and I am seeing the forest through the trees. She has one on her website you can get for free!
So, meet Zofie Lloyd-Kucia… this is her first time but won’t be her last on Honestly Lisa. And FYI, in the not too distant future, we are going to do about three sessions ala Katy Perry style for you all to hear.
- It’s all about using relaxation to find happiness or success.
- Live without love, laughter, and fun doesn’t make sense.
- Living with Faith and Trust helps things work out.
- Our thoughts really matter.
- You don’t need to make yourself happy. You just need to stop fucking things up.
- It’s not about what you do, but how you feel.
- Life is a big mirror. When you shift how you feel, your life will reflect that.
- You are born on this earth to have fun, so get on with it!
- The less we judge, the freer we are. Life feels easier when we just state things factually.
- Goodness is flowing to us all. The questions is how much will you allow?
- Be mindful of where your focus is.
- Don’t say I’m afraid, say I’m excited! It’s the same in your body.
- Take the pressure off. Seeking your happiness should be stressful. Ever.
- Visit Zofie’s site Relax Me Happy
- Check out John Cleese’s talk on Creativity
- Check out Lisa’s Be Silly Now Course
- Check out Honestly Lisa’s other Podcasts
- Check out Zofie on Instagram
- The Snow App
This episode was also supported by Amazon.
Click on this link Amazon any time you need to make an Amazon purchase. A small percentage of your purchase will support the show (no extra cost to you).
What is numerology? Is there a rhyme to the science. Shelly Winter's told me I should change my name to Ollie Orkin. Would my life be different? Would I have 4 kid,s a great career and George as my husband? Or would I be an accountant living in Pheonix? And honestly...read more
I have Robin Greenspan & Lacie Harmon this week and I feel so honored to have them on my show. I've known Lacie for maybe 25 years! We met doing stand up comedy and low and behold 25 years later we have not lost our sense of humor! We are still a making comedy,...read more
This week I have Jessica Gottlieb & Stefanie Pollard. I met them on Instagram. I followed them for a while and then realized we had all the same haunts. They shop with what appears to be no guilt and I wanted some of that Koolaid. I have talked about my shopping...read more
Valinda Cochella https://www.facebook.com/SouthBayYoginis/ https://www.yogaalliance.org/TeacherPublicProfile/tid/42143 Teaching Kundalini yoga for 17 years Use the coupon code for below- SOCIALMEDIA Valinda 5-day Cours for Stress Relief Valinda's Vimeo Channel...read more
I did a self-portrait. The first one I've ever done. I was hard it took a few tries and I gave on hands. I even put my lopsided boobs in it for authenticity. Grateful that I have both of them. My one boob misbehaved and had to give up a part of itself. I guess it...read more
So, one afternoon I stopped by to check on him, he was sitting in the kitchen eating a tuna sandwich… completely naked with the neighbor lady Mrs. Martin, also naked, drinking tea out of my mother’s favorite teacup.
I stopped cold when I saw them; too far in the kitchen to back out they saw me. I quickly averted my eyes as to not see my father BRAVADO lying on the chair to Mrs. Martin, who’s seventy-something landing strip stared at me like an old Billy goat who was sticking his tongue out.read more
Here’s the Poo Poo Platter
I have all kinds of ways of sharing my stories, audio, video, words and on my podcast. Below are some shortcuts. That’s me ↓
Honesty Lisa has a relationship with Amazon & Audible
Click on the banners below anytime you need to make an Amazon purchase.
A small percentage of your purchase will support HL (no extra cost to you).