Jill Allen Radiant Vibes-
I don’t usually listen back to my podcast but this time I did, and we had a bit of a slow start so hang in I promise it becomes a wild train of discovery.
Sometimes everything we need to know is sitting inside us… but for me being quiet and still enough to hear myself is next to impossible. Have we forgotten how to stop? I am scared shitless to be quiet with myself. I am.
Rest and Digest!
[Tweet theme=”basic-border”]Don’t get confused anxious is not energy.[/Tweet]
Weird to feel relaxed.
Reiki: A healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Food Pyramid is the worst way to eat.
Mother of Medicine Ayurveda.
Ayurveda: A type of traditional Hindu medicine that treats illnesses using a combination of foods, herbs and breathing exercises.
I’m a leaf blowing in the wind.
Lisa talks about being a Vata.
Perimenopause and no end in site!
Detached from our cycle.
Moon Calendar and how to follow your cycle.
The end is near!
Reiki was the game changer for me.
Something’s wrong, something’s wrong.
My search for a cure.
Looking on the outside for what’s on the inside.
The next crystal!
10 million supplements! More Ashwagandha!
Go down in your body.
How do I go down into my body.
I have covered my feelings for 50 years.
The four-part check-in.
Business is an addiction.
Look, listen and feel.
Feel your feet on the floor, deep belly breath.
Every time I put my hand on belly I need to be nice to myself.
Embracing my belly!
Breath with us! A little meditation midway through.
Root down to rise.
I gasped and it’s common.
Collective sigh! Sigh all the time.
It’s like you’re dating your own body.
It’s very hard to go inward for me!
I find it very hard to be with my body. Why am I afraid to be in my body.
You’d have to sit on my head to journaling.
I’m very resistant and very stubborn and I did know that.
[Tweet theme=”basic-border”]I feel more comfortable playing it small.[/Tweet]
We have spent our whole lives thinking things need to be different or need to change.
Loving ourselves is not getting a massage.It’s deeper. (cliche I know but true.)
My bravado make me laughs because it’s my insecure neediness,
Crazy ass sugar phase.
[Tweet theme=”basic-full”]I am not doing a dance to the Bay City Rollers.[/Tweet]
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
- Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
- In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
- Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
- Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
- On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
- Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
- In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “marriage is funny”.
- Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
- Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
- It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!