Lisa Paskel, Yoga Teacher and Spiritual Leader
Yoga Teacher, Spiritual Leader
Life After Break ups
Letting go of ego and seeing what life holds for you
Weekend at Joshua Tree and the Wandering Yogini
One night stands, mushroom sex, and sex in a vw bus
She channels and interprets vibrations
Accepting body changes as we age
Rebel Guru, Spiritual as Fuck
Lisa Teaches us to become our own teachers
Journey inside self and turn inward toward freedom
Taking clothes to a consignment store embarassment
How to leave a love note on iTunes for my Podcast.
From your computer:
- Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
- In the search bar (upper right-hand corner), type in “Honestly Lisa”.
- Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
- Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
- On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!
From your iPhone:
- Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smartphone devices.
- In the lower right-hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “marriage is funny”.
- Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
- Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
- It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise, this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!