I ate chocolate covered Strawberries on Valentine’s day and woke with a migraine.
I only ate four!
I love food and it does not always love me! I don’t do well-eating grain and sugar. Bloat, brain fog, and bad sugar numbers!
So, I need to be creative in the kitchen… not my strong suit!
And then! Dun, Dun, Dun! I found Cristina Curp from The Castaway Kitchen on Instagram!
And she changed everything for me! Cristina is an amazingly prolific Chef and recipe developer that faces crazy health challenges and cooks around them creating amazing food that is super easy to make and tastes absolutely amazeballs!.
Cristina and I get personal about food and health. She is funny and smart! You will love her! I do!
- Healing and eating well is all about self-love.
- It re-learning how to cook.
- Cristina’s healing journey has shaped who she is and has allowed her to help people.
- No one should tell you that you just have to deal with it. Everything in your health can be figured out.
- You can help any health issue through diet.
- You need to apply clean eating principles to real food principles as much as possible.
- Health shouldn’t be just for rich people.
- Check out Cristina’s website The Castaway Kitchen: https://thecastawaykitchen.com/about-me/
- Cristina has great resources and information on her site: https://thecastawaykitchen.com/my-journey/
- Check out Cristina’s article on starting a blog: https://thecastawaykitchen.com/2017/10/food-blogger-avoid-mistakes/
- Great recipes at The Castaway Kitchen: https://thecastawaykitchen.com/recipes/
- Nutritional Therapy Association: https://www.nutritionaltherapy.com/
- Thrive Market: https://thrivemarket.com/food
- Swerve Sweetener: https://www.amazon.com/Swerve-Granular-Sweetener-Measuring-Spoons/dp/B004X71550?th=1
- Monk Fruit Sweetner: https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Servings-Paleo-Sugar-Sweetener/dp/B01DMCMO7O/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1516817439&sr=8-1&keywords=julian+bakery+sweetener
- Cristina on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecastawaykitchen/
Since my divorce, over 15 years ago I have been on a quest for happiness and enlightenment. Books, podcasts, audio tapes, audiobooks, mantras, yoga, prayer, meditation, therapy, retreats, seminars, grateful apps, A Course of Miracles (I've done the first two weeks a...
I have Michelle Pante & Reena Lazar on this episode from the glorious inspiring Willow EOL. They help us look at the things that may be scary but important to grasp because ultimately, looking at the end of our lives can inspire us to live fully right now....
When I first saw JP Sears I fell in love with him, laughed my ass off and then I thought... WAIT! Woah, Nellie! Spiritual comedy is my bag! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then the more I watched the more I loved the door he opened! Then I...
I have the thoughtful, smart, talented Kelly Carlin in the studio today! We have a ton in common, both tendered & raised by professionally funny men. Chickenman & The Hippy Dippy Weatherman I am not sure I have discussed the fact my dad was Chickeman. He...
Do you waste time? Do you get lost in all the stuff you need to get done? I do! I do! That is why I am getting help form productivity expert Ellen Goodwin. I'm a time waster and sup disorganized. I try! I do! Honestly, I was the kid with the perpetually messy desk in...
What is numerology? Is there a rhyme to the science. Shelly Winter's told me I should change my name to Ollie Orkin. Would my life be different? Would I have 4 kid,s a great career and George as my husband? Or would I be an accountant living in Pheonix? And honestly...
Here’s the Poo Poo Platter
I have all kinds of ways of sharing my stories, audio, video, words and on my podcast. Below are some shortcuts. That’s me ↓
Honesty Lisa has a relationship with Amazon & Audible
Click on the banners below anytime you need to make an Amazon purchase.
A small percentage of your purchase will support HL (no extra cost to you).